First thing to do before installing iSync 2.2 (installing Mac OS X 10.4.6) is to syncronize your phone and (then) take backups of the iCal and Address Book.
After upgrading to Mac OS X 10.4.6 and iSync 2.2 I just did the following:
- Uninstalled Apple iSync Agect from the phone using Application Manager from Control Panel
- Removed Phone from iSync
- Quit iSync
/Applications/iSync.app/Contents/PlugIns/ApplePhoneConduit. syncdevice/Contents/PlugIns/PhoneModelsSync.phoneplugin/ Contents/Resources/MetaClasses.plist: Added this before line containing "
NOK9300.tifffile to same directory as
- Started iSync and added phone to it
- Installed Apple iSync Agent to phone as instructed
- Checked that the date and time on phone are correctly set
- Selected from iSync Nokia 9300 settings to Erase data on sync
- Synced the phone (this takes quite a while)
Now everything works for me. Your mileage might vary. So remember that there is no guaratee - if you loose all your contacts, you are on your own :)