IT Mill Toolkit enables developers to build high quality browser user interfaces with Java on server. It provides a library of ready to use high-quality user interface components and defines clean framework for creating your own components. The focus is in ease of use, re-usability, extensibility and meeting requirements of large enterprise application. The toolkit has been used in production since year 2001 and it is shown to be suitable for building demanding business applications.
Some of the hilights:
- Fully and automatically Ajaxified UI - just compose from proven set of components
- Program UI in Java (on Server)
- Stable API since year 2002
- Multiple themes and theme-inheritance
- Ajax support for IE6, IE7, Firefox, Safari 2, Konqueror, Opera 9, Camino, Symbian S60 3rd (Nokia E-series), ...
- Transparently falls back non-ajax mode for other browsers (just try it with Lynx :) )